Friday, April 22, 2005

A joyful day~

Today I had a enjoyable day at Bugis! Went shopping with my cousin, Li xuan and Roger there. We bought loads of things there! It is so cheap! Must go there and shop more! All of the items we bought, we bargained for a good price! Haa~ I bought a multi purpose belt that can be used as a scarf or a belt. It is sewed with sequins. Looks so attractive and it is in my favourite colour. PINK! Haa~ I also bought a shoulder bag! Love this bag so much though it is common~ Big bag! Great for putting all my barang barang inside! Another item is a off white 1/2 cardigan that I bought for $19. Original price was $22! Haa~ I also bought bits and pieces of my anniversary gift for my dearest Roger. Cannot upload the photo yet because cannot let Roger see it! Probably I will upload the photo by next week Saturday! Li xuan bought a pink colour skirt for only $10! Cheap cheap cheap! She also bought a black 1/2 cardigan. The funny thing is that she bought a ballet shoe which is the last pair left in the shop and the sales person said that she's the Cinderella. Haa!!! Because she's the only one who can fit in that size 4 shoe!!! LoLz... Lastly, Roger is the only one who only bought 1 item which is a funky tee shirt at this shop called 'Give Me Back My Sunday'! Haa! Interesting shop name! All in all, we had a great time today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters