Sunday, May 01, 2005

OUR 1ST ANNIVERSARY...

I'm so happy today! It is our(Roger & Me) 1st anniversary! Loads of presents! Definately he got presents too~ =P Wow~ Time files! I went to cell group meeting in the evening till about 8pm. After that Roger drove to Amanda's house and picked me up. He's so funny because he wanted to he present the flowers to me but ended up I reached there faster than he expected~ Haaaa... Sheryl was with me so we drove her back home. Then we went to cineleisure for our dinner at Pasta Mania(My fav!). We both had "Ham & Sausage Baked rice!" Tasted yummy!~ MUST try! Hee~! Kinda bloated because of the cheese... *Blurp~~~* Opps! Haa~ Instead of watching a movie(pretty expensive during weekends now), we drove to Esplanade for a stroll, took some photos and enjoy the hot breeze there...~ Haa~ It is so enjoyable!

Message for him: Thank you so much, Darling! I got lots of words to say to you but I don't know where can I start from... I really appreciate your hard work, care and love towards me throughout this 1 year. You always spent so much money on me! The MNG bag was already enough. But you still buy me roses and a watch! Do save up more okae? I love you always~ *Huggies*

My anniversary gifts from my darling! From left, Blue roses, Casio pinky watch(My fav color!), Mango ladies bag and a cute lovely card.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters