Thursday, September 21, 2006

New Job! :)

So HAPPY that I found a new job which is very near to my house. It is time for me to work again! My position is a Accounts & Sales Coordinator. I kinda excited cos I will be learning something new. The best thing is my cousin will be working at the same company with me! My lady boss treat me kinda nice and friendly at the interview. She offered me at a higher salary, asked me to help out with the company upcoming event (First in my life time I'm helping out with the company's big event!) and already intro me to one of the company boss(Her husband actually. Hee...)! Somemore I don't have any experience on Accounting! Somehow I kinda nervous because I have not meet my the other 4 bosses. Naturally for people like me who is going to start working/just started in the new environment will be afraid of not being able to do the things well and such. Well, I will do my best, even if I'm wrong, I will learn from my mistakes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters